Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I should be packing. . .

Hi to those who've found me! I started this the other day, and this is the first time I've been back. I probably won't write for most of the next week because I'll be in Seattle for Swankette and TeacherRefPoet's nuptials. Right now I should be packing, since we leave for the train staton at 9am tomorrow. . .

I'll admit I'm a little anxious about this trip, since I haven't traveled much for what feels like a long time. And it's the first trip I've taken that's just me and my son in four years. I'm looking forward to letting Amtrak do the driving up to Seattle, and I'm really excited about seeing my friends. Add in a minor league baseball game and some sightseeing, and I've got a vacation.

I guess I'll go for now. Last load of laundry needs to come out of the washer, and my kiddo is getting bored with me spending time on the computer. 'til later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home